Robben- Island Museum
The purpose of the job is to provide a critical service to the organisation by managing RIM’s internal and external reputation. There is a need for additional support to ensure that all communication related matters are attended to more timeously and efficiently.
The following Internships are open for applications:
Communications Intern X 2
- National Diploma / in BTech, or relevant University Degree in Public Relations, Communication Science or Business Communication or related field with at least 6 months of relevant experience;
Archives Intern X 5
- Degree or Diploma in Heritage Studies, Library Science, History, Art History, Anthropology, Finance or other relevant studies or equivalent;
- Knowledge or experience in database work would be an advantage;
- Attention to detail and accuracy very important;
- Team worker;
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure;
How to Apply
Forward a detailed CV, accompanied by Certified Copies your ID and Qualification Certificates as well as Contactable Referees, to: [email protected]
Closing date: 30 January 2020
Note: If you do not hear from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.