We are seeking a suitably qualified sales Manager to oversee the entire sales and telesales team in the Western Cape. The incumbent will be required to service, retain and expand existing customers within the various target markets and to build and maintain harmonious relationships with the Clients.
• A minimum Grade 12 or NQF equivalent
• Driver’s License at least code EB
• Computer Literate
• At least 5 – 10 years working experience as Sales Management in Retail or Food Processing Industry is compulsory.
• Deli and Cold Meat knowledge will be an added advantage.
• Understanding and application of Food Safety practices.
Core Competency Requirements:
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• High energy levels, work ethics, standards and integrity
• Conscientious and ability to multitask
• Follow instructions and apply knowledge
• Meticulous, systematic and administratively orientated
• Negotiation skills
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently
• Continuous evaluation of customer needs, ordering patterns and product ranges
• Provide feedback on store and comment on availability of responsible person
• Build working relationships with store management and department supervisors
• Liaise closely with telesales and promote team work.
• Promote, expand the range and increase sales to stores, giving samples and catalogues
• Lookout for inferior, expired and damage product
• Look out for opportunities for store promotions
• Create meaning and constructive reports
Salary: RMarket Related
Job Reference #: SALESREP
Consultant Name: Antoinette Jacobs