https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-09-13 15:11:322020-09-13 15:11:32Retail Detail: Logistics Coordinator
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create the trucking schedule on a weekly basis by liaising with Planning and Buying regarding the PIS
- Maintaining the truck Schedule on a daily basis.
- Updating and liaising with DC Manager if there are any queries.
- Monitoring the import orders that are ready to be delivered to DC and Ensuring that all stakeholders are informed regarding Import deliveries that are coming in.
- Creating and managing the WIP schedule ensuring there is a priority list which meets the PIS requirements and trucking requirements. Liaise and update DC Managers.
- Liaising with External suppliers regarding bookings into DC and maintain the DC delivery Schedules.
- Responsible for checking paperwork for GRN’s including QA reports to be checked.
- Liaising with internal supplier regarding labels and ensuring stock is delivered to DC as per the DC schedule.
- Manage and drive the HO responsibilities to meet the cut offs and deadlines for the DC schedule.
- Foreseeing issues arising and being able to find solutions.
- Create the draft and final workbook bi-weekly.
- Assisting with trucking final documents when needed to
- Assisting with transport cost analysis
- Liaising with Transport Manager for trucking for DC loadings weekly
- Liaising with marketing that all marketing items are sent to DC on time
- Weekly trucking PODS to be checked and verified and issues to be investigated and resolved
Desired Experience & Qualification
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Matric required – some tertiary qualification would be advantageous
- Must have worked in a similar position for 2 years
- Retail experience is preferred
- Intermediate / advanced excel skills are preferred.
- Must be able to do vlookup function on excel.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- General math skills
- Must be organised and have good attention to detail
- Computer skills required