INTERCARE IS HIRING !
Registered Nurse: Hazeldean Sub-Acute Hospital
Intercare Hazeldean Sub-Acute Hospital (Pty) Ltd situated in Silver Lakes is recruiting for a Registered Nurse. The purpose of the position is to provide a proficient nursing service within the policies and procedures, governing legislation and good corporate governance in order to ensure satisfaction of customer needs, demands and preferences.
- Friendly, professional delivery of quality clinical care to promote holistic care of the patient.
- Adheres to Patients’ Rights at all times.
- Prevents, reports and manages medico-legal risks.
- Conducts comprehensive patient care & patient record audits to ensure adherence to nursing policies and procedures & legal requirements.
- Control of stock and equipment in accordance with Intercare policy.
- Ensures a therapeutic and safe patient environment by maintaining health & safety standards and complying with infection control policy.
- Applies client care principles in line with Intercare values.
- Maintain communication with Doctors and Multi-Disciplinary Team regarding patient conditions and treatment plans.
- Current Registration with SANC as Registered Nurse
- Diploma/Degree in nursing leading to qualification as RN
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Prior experience in a similar unit will be an advantage.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office) essential
- Able to work shifts according to unit requirements.
- Knowledge of clinical procedures, patient care & the application of the nursing scope of practice.
CLOSING DATE: 04 November 2020
All applications can be submitted on https://intercare.simplify.hr/