A reputable national logistics company requires an experienced Red Seal Diesel Mechanic, who will be responsible for the service and maintenance of their fleet of trucks and commercial vehicles.
– Service and maintenance of their fleet of trucks and commercial vehicles.
– Be on standby for emergency breakdowns, nationwide, as and when required.
– Source/ order all the required parts/ equipment to service and maintain the fleet.
– Keep Workshop/ Operations Manager and colleagues up to date on all tasks performed.
– Ensure daily inspection sheets and reports are conducted within deadline.
– Ensure good housekeeping in the workshop and adhere to all OHS regulations.
– Ad hoc responsibilities, as and when required.
– Matric/ Grade 12 or equivalent.
– Red Seal Diesel Mechanic qualification.
– Min 5 years Diesel Mechanic experience.
– Valid SA Code 14 (EC) driver’s license & PrDP. Own reliable transport.
– Mechanical and driving experience with Hino and UD trucks.
– Good verbal and written communication in Afrikaans and English.
– Good computer literacy skills.
– Willing to travel nationwide for emergency breakdowns, as and when required.
– NB! You must have a stable work record with contactable references. No job hoppers will be considered.
R35000 – R40000 p/m CTC & travel allowance.
Attach your CV to your Gumtree application OR
Send your CV and documents to [email protected]
If you don’t receive feedback within 1 month, consider your application unsuccessful.