https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-10-11 03:10:442020-10-11 03:10:44Recruitment Clerk Jobs
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Relevant Human Resourses Qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a Human Resource environment
- Computer Skills – Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Take ownership of assigned vacancies and ensure all recruitment activities are completed in a timely manner while maintaining a high quality of service and administration.
- Adhere to the POPI act at all times and ensure all candidate and employee personal information is handled in a professional and confidential manner.
- Create and post advertisements on approved platforms as required by the Senior Recruiter in the approved format.
- Ensure candidates shortlisted fits the job spec as received by management.
- Liaise with department managers with regards to setting up interview time, date and venue.
- Foster and maintain good working relationships with business and prospective hires.
- Assist in the building of talent pipelines in conjunction with the Senior Recruiter.
- Assist employees with all recruitment queries including active vacancy adverts, screening of candidates and setting up of interviews.
- Give relevant and accurate feedback to applicants regarding their application status.
- Maintain knowledge of recruitment best practice`s current and proposed legislation and regulatory requirements
- Knowledge of Retail positions and functions in a Store, Head Office and Branch
- English – Read, write and speak well
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
Special conditions of employment:
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account