Kelly Sinclair Recruitment Partners
Office Manager/Rockstar / Master of our universe
No it wont all go on your business card , but we are looking for someone who is high on communication and high on organizational skills.
Do you colour code your wardrobe?
We want fresh , fun and sassy. You will support a team of sales people (aka crazy people) so you need to be patient.
Computer literacy is a non negotiable , neither is a sense of humour.
We are looking for a Recruitment Assistant to support our recruiting and onboarding activities.
Recruitment Assistant responsibilities include scheduling calls and interviews, maintaining candidate database and handling paperwork. Ultimately, you’ll help us hire efficiently and keep our hiring process running.
If you have some experience in recruiting and you’re an excellent organizer and communicator, we’d like to meet you.
- Coordinate hiring activities
- Undertake clerical duties (e.g. answering emails and drafting offer letters)
- Prepare and post job ads online
- Help with resume screening and initial phone screens
- Schedule interviews and keep calendars for all hiring teams and candidates
- Greet and assist interviewees onsite
- Coordinate travel for fly-in candidates
- Process background checks
- Maintain candidate database
- Handle records and paperwork
- Resolve issues as fast as possible (e.g. interview cancellations)
- Assist with new hire onboarding (e.g. preparing documents, coordinating orientation agendas)
- Proven experience as Recruitment Assistant or other recruiting-related role
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding)
- Experience with social networks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Degree preferable