Recruitment and Selection Consultant : Lynnwood
Who are we?
Sanlam is dedicated to supporting, growing and empowering clients with affordable, easy and suitable solutions, primarily through face-to-face intermediary channels, but also directly. This role is within the financial planning business of Sanlam, which comprises a large force of both tied and independent intermediaries as we as the staff who support them. We are dedicated to meeting the financial needs of our clients. Our vision: We aspire to be the best at building enduring relationships by connecting clients with Sanlam through intermediaries and directly. We create sustainable value by attracting new clients, supporting ongoing client engagement and providing adaptive solutions designed to answer life’s financial questions. Ultimately we grow and protect wealth.
What will you do?
This is a specialist role that reports directly through to the Regional Support Manager. The primary purpose of the role is to undertake focused recruitment of Advisers.
1.Undertake focused recruitment of Advisers aligned to business needs
2.Undertake effective screening and selection of Advisers through SANGRO( internal selection system)
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification & experience
- Matric or equivalent qualification
- Commercial/Marketing or business related diploma/degree (HR diploma/degree)
Knowledge and skills
- Financial services, distribution/sales experience will be a strong recommendation
- Experience with regards to the recruitment of staff, either in a managerial capacity and/or Human Resources capacity
- MS: Office (Word, PP, Excel); Lotus Notes and Internet search engine
- Business/Management knowledge: Good knowledge of overall company information (history, successes, value offering)
- SFA Recruitment/Selection policy, governances and practices
- Sanlam brand and image representation
- Advertising and marketing
- Manpower planning
- Employment Equity Act, Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- Targeted recruitment sources (i.e.: worksites, universities etc.)
- Candidate profiles (Competencies, skills, qualifications, demographic fit etc.)
- SFA Remuneration and Benefits (basic, commission structure, pension, medical aid, tax, group life etc.)
- Interviewing, referencing and screening knowledge and skills
- FA/ Employment contracts and contracting process
- Customer Focus
- Cultivate Innovation
- Drives Results
- Being Flexible and Adaptable
- Business Insight
- Decision Quality
- Plans and Aligns
- Builds Networks
- Communicates Effectively
Process for application
If you meet the above criteria, and you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV via MyWorkspace or online to: www.sanlam.co.za (Job ID: 4564).
The closing date for applications is 17 November 2020.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Our aim is to help you build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its business clusters – SanlamConnect, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Sanlam Investments, Sanlam Corporate Santam, Miway, as well as the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.