https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-08-25 08:18:362020-08-25 08:18:36RCL Foods: Food Technology / Biotechnology Internship 2020
The role will assist in the maintenance of efficiencies within the department and Packaging on-site brilliant basics. To solve simple operational problems related to packaging.
- Packaging Diploma (IPSA)
- Food Technology/Biotechnology Diploma/Bachelor’s degree (or studying towards degree)
- Knowledge of Packaging formats, materials and machinery
- Knowledge of Packaging analysis and validation
- Knowledge of HACCP & ISO Standards
- Capture data and report on findings
- Route cause analysis on basic packaging challenges.
- Ability to document trial results
- Ability to communicate well with line staff
Duties & Responsibilities
- Packaging on-site brilliant basics
- Assist with Packaging Specifications, barcode verification reports and colour standards from suppliers to sites and capturing on the system for easy access and use in audits.
- Packaging analysis on required dimensional / functional testing to ensure conformance to specs and quality expectations of packed product.
- Line efficiencies in terms of: Standard operating procedures for start-up and during production, throughputs, efficiencies and wastages.
- Assist with data collection to validate packaging & packing compliance.
- Support with online trials with new suppliers and or alternate materials to match or improve on current packaging materials.