Road Accident Fund
Purpose of the Internship: The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience.
Applications are invited for the Call Center Internship within Corporate Communications for unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Work based exposure may include the following
How to generate positive publicity for the Road Accident Fund and enhance its reputation.
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Certified copy of Grade 12 / Matric certificate.
- Call centre Commercial/Business Management Diploma/Degree or advanced call center certificate/Diploma.
- Certified copy of your ID.
- Certified copy of academic transcript.
- Your CV and motivational letter.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
The successful candidates will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
The interns will be awarded a monthly stipend.
How to Apply
Indicate the province and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: [email protected]
Closing date: 27 August 2019
- Indicate the province and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
- Applicants are restricted to apply for a maximum of 3 positions only (to complete an application for each ref number)
- Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously
- The applicant must not have previously served as intern before.
- Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.
- No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful