Surgo HR & Training
Key Skills, Qualifications and Attributes Required:
• Previous experience in QA
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Problem solving skills
• Relationship building skills
• Analytical Skills Required
• Process minded
• Computer Literacy
• Excellent listening skills
• Must be driven / self-motivated
• Ability to work in a routine environment
• Report writing skills advantageous
• Intermediate to advanced excel skills advantageous
• Ability to compile feedback in writing and for verbal purposes Days of work: Mon – Friday
Hours of work: 9 – 6 or 10 – 7
• Demonstrated knowledge of contact centre operations and quality assurance related activities
• Competent in managing self within time through constant change and meeting the quota
• Comfortable conducting meetings with senior decision makers and clients within the business
• Demonstrate the ability to analyze data and compile a sensible report Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 201703 subject heading or email body.
Please note that due to the high volume of CV’s received; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not receive communication from our offices within two weeks of submission please note that your application will not be considered for this position.
We will keep your CV on file and re-establish contact with you should opportunities in line with your expertise become available again.
Should you require any additional information give us a call on 021 012 5566.
Job Reference #: 201703