Our client in the Isithebe area is recruiting for a Production Supervisor, who will be responsible for the production process of the department.
Coordinates all activities related to the actual production.
Complete customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal.
- Liaise with planning department regarding production plans.
Management of Jobs
- Responsible for a complete understanding of the job, verbal or written
- Ensuring that each job site and department is visited daily to monitor progress, quality, safety, cleanliness and security
- Create job schedules, order of materials
- Responsible for general administration
- Responsible for change orders
- Manage both perm and temporary employment service employees
- Ensuring compliance with all company rules, policies
- Supervising staff and employees
- Evaluates quality in the department
- Adhoc- training of staff and employee
- Ensuring LEAN is adhered to
- Ensuring cost saving for the company
- Dip. Production Management
- 3-5 years expereince – production / manufacturing environment
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge in excel / Pastel and Microsoft word
- Problem solving skills
- Prepared to work overtime as and when required
- Own transport
- Time orientated
- Attention to detail
- Accept and carry out instructions
- Able to work under pressure
- Cooperative spirit in working with peers, supervisor.