Project Manager at Globaltrack
- Permanent Specialist position
- R20,000 – R30,000 pm
About the Position
The Growth Specialist will be responsible for training, customizing and monitoring usage of various Globaltrack products within the Clients organisation to ensure that a client doesn’t just buy the company’s product, but has a positive experience and that the client receives maximum value from it. This includes but is not limited to:
- Assists external clients in the implementation of the company’s technical systems / solutions
- Develop, schedule and conduct product training with client’s operational team
- Evaluates client needs, and build solution on client’s pain points
- Defines and executes on delivery and implementation plans
- Provides training and end-user support during the implementation process
- Conduct monthly review meetings with client to assess ROI (Demonstrate value of product)
- Ensure the client is fully operational and upsell
- Project Management
- Excel Advanced
- problem solving skills.
- team player
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Communication (verbal and written)
- organized and detail focused
- Presentation Skills
- Training Skill
Should you be interested in this position, please apply and ADDITIONALLY complete the 2 Assessments in full by clicking on the links below so that we may ascertain your skills suitability and organisational culture fit.
Please be aware that both assessments need to be competed in order to be considered for the shortlisting stage of the application process.
All applications will be considered and carefully reviewed.
As we receive hundreds of applications we are not able to reply back to each person individually. Please then consider your application unsuccessful if you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks from the date of your application and submission of assessments.