https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-10-14 23:31:132020-10-14 23:31:13PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR Jobs
Currently we are searching for a Project Administrator for Johannesburg, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps).
- Create and update workflows.
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals.
- Conduct risk analyses.
- Order resources, like equipment and software.
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies).
- Track expenses and predict future costs.
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements.
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues.
- Measure and report on project performance.
Requirements of this Post:
- BSc in Business Administration or related field.
- Work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Knowledge of project management software (e.g. Trello or Microsoft Project).
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules.