Professional Recruitment Network
Our Client is the Insurance arm of a leading Financial Insitution.
The role of Broker Consultant requires a thorough knowledge of the company’s Commercial Lines Short-Term products and will be required to interact directly with Brokers about these products and encourage Brokers to sell them on to their clients.
This is a face-to-face role where the Broker Consultant travels to visit Brokers and requires someone with that background and experience (it would not be suited to someone from a telesales/call centre environment)
A clear credit record and clean criminal history is a mandatory requirement.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning Broker Engagements
- On-site visits with Brokers
- New Business Development/Marketing
- Broker Client Services & Administration
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 5-7 years’ (current) experience in a similar role (Short Term Commercial Insurance)
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and own reliable vehicle
- RE & FAIS related qualifications essential
Please note that: Only candidates whose experience and qualifications match the Client’s requirements in terms of short term commercial and personal lines insurance will be considered for this position. If an applicant has not heard back from us within 7 days they should consider their application to have been unsuccessful.
Should a candidate wish to submit their application directly they should please provide the following additional information together with their CV:
- Copies of all educational (including Matric) and Insurance certificates, copy of I/d and a recent salary slip. Full details of current salary package (including benefits). Salary expectations in a new role. Availability – notice period with current employer and, reasons for wishing to leave their current employment (or, if unemployed, reasons for leaving their previous employment). Confirmation that they have a clear credit and criminal record.
Package & Remuneration
Market Related Salary + travel allowance + commission