Exciting opportunity exists of a dynamic individual to join a financial planning practice as a professional assistant/ office administrator
-the ideal candidate must have at least 5 years experience in the financial planning industry
– must have a keen knowledge of the systems and processes
– RE 5 preferential
– a loyal , independent , professional person
– well spoke , presented and high level of written communication
– experienced in dealing with HNW , practice management and team performance management and output.
– some level of call center management / experience in managing teams would be ideal
– professional aid to the senior planner
– timeous , professional execution of clients enquiries and servicing requests
– basic updates to existing portfolios
– responding to all enquiries in / feedback out
– effective compliance management
– seeking out opportunities within the existing clientele book-
– basic marketing / social media promotions
– running new business campaigns
-effective production management
– overseeing / supervising suboardinates involved in telemarketing / electronic marketing
– ensuring maximum output from the team as a whole ensure all targets and goals are met.
Remuneration will include a market related salary + production based incentive / commission
should you not receive correspondence within 10 days you may consider your application unsuccessful.