Collaborate with the Online & Mobile Product Manager and Team. Partner with the Woolworths IT Team, UX Team, and stakeholders in Online including Financial Services, Finance, Stores, Foods, Fashion and Loyalty to drive a unified, modern customer experience.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in commerce, information technology, mathematics, science or engineering.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Technical Product Management, or in a System and Business Analyst role (a role that crosses over between technology and business).
- A passion and keen understanding for payments & information flow.
- Strong in the detail with strong analytical skills and understanding of information systems & processes.
- A broad understanding of systems including order management, stock systems, payment, settlement and fraud systems, e-commerce, logistics and warehouse systems, voucher, loyalty and point-of-sale systems, customer support systems and data warehouses.
- A strategic collaborator with a passion for e-commerce, business development, connected retail, information systems, payments, mobile and UX.
- Experience in Integration Testing, Systems Analysis.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with internal and external stakeholders across the business.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Proactive, takes initiative and is results driven.
- Resilient and assertive.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Agile and flexible in approach to work.
- Professional, respectful and courteous.
- Identify and prioritise product opportunities that improve the payments ecosystem and customer experience for Woolworths Online and App – from new payment methods to improving system integration, stock alignment, payment reconciliation, reduction of fraud and loss, and other general e-commerce business initiatives
- Champion the customer in all aspects of product management, whilst keeping abreast of best practice global trends, as well as local regulation
- Take initiatives through the necessary product management steps, from inception, through to delivery, ensuring stakeholders are kept up-to-date on progress and that business benefits are realised in delivery
- As part of delivery, take responsibility for project management, change management, business and systems Analysis, design and user acceptance testing
- Understand and analyse end-to-end information flow between systems
- Understand and further develop the success metrics for the operations that rely on these systems, and the systems themselves.
- Measure and report on impacts of initiatives, track bugs and define areas for constant enhancement and optimization
To apply for this job please visit jobs.latestjobs.co.za.