https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-10-12 19:35:142020-10-12 19:35:14PROCUREMENT OFFICER Jobs
Currently we are searching for a Procurement Officer for Johannesburg, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Requesting quotations from contractors and service providers.
- Make sure that quote details are captured on material list and create excel spread sheets to display procurement progress.
- Liaise with Project Engineer frequently on quote requirements.
- Ensure that suppliers perform quality checks where applicable, and all paperwork is correct for payment to proceed.
- Ensure that the order is placed with relevant service provider once it has been approved by project engineer.
- Service level agreement administration.
- Follow up and resolve any limitations or delays with orders and delivers.
- Control the process flow of all material lists, designs, and specifications.
- Attend to requests from production, maintenance, and project personnel.
- Sourcing of stock/nonstock items at competitive prices.
- Carry out all related admin with relation to quotations, contracts, and approval procedure.
- Ensure that orders are correctly loaded, printed, and placed with the supplier.
- Maintain positive relationships with suppliers to ensure no purchasing issues.
Requirements of this Post:
- Grade 12.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification.
- Three years’ experience in a similar role.
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transport.