This position will be based at a site in Postmasburg in the Northern Cape.
The purpose of this position is to assist in the smooth running of the respective plant sections whilst maintaining the specified client targets and adhering to Health and Safety standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Continuously monitor plant equipment and report to the Control / Shift Supervisor
- Ensure adherence to the specified process parameters within the respective sections
- Maintain a high standard of housekeeping
- Support the achievement of production performance levels
- Perform basic maintenance activities to assist maintenance staff and replace screens, idlers etc. where engineering is not required
- Maintain Plant parameters to achieve KPI’s
Experience and Skills Requirements
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience as a Process Attendant
- Production Plant experience is essential
- English language proficiency
- Time management skills
- Grade 12
- National Certificate Mineral Processing Level 2 or an equivalent Minerals Processing Qualification will be advantageous