Z T Projects
- 1) Cleans hospital patient rooms, baths, laboratories, offices, halls, and other areas: Washes beds and mattresses, and remakes beds after dismissal of patients.
2) Keeps utility and storage rooms in clean and orderly condition.
3) Distributes laundered articles and linens.
4) Replaces soiled drapes and cubicle curtains.
5) Performs other duties as described under CLEANER I Master Title.
6) May disinfect and sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides and sterilizing equipment.
- Number of vacancies: 49
- Minumun level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Years of experience: 1
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No