Sheri Grobbelaar Bloem
The successfull candidate will work on a casual basis. Based on performance position will be made permanent.
Assist clients in ordering photographic products, process register transactions, take ID photos, printing of photo’s and documents, refill equipment, maintenance on equipment and stock supplies. In-house training will be given.
The successful candidate must meet the following criterias:
– education: matric
– extensive computer literacy and experience
– shop assistant experience +/- 2yrs
– peoples person with a friendly nature
– have own reliable transport / or reliable transport to and from work.
– must be able to work Mondays to Saturdays
– must have a want to learn attitude
– out of the box thinker
– must be a fast learner
Candidates with photo developing or photographic experience will be given preference over other candidates.
Please forward your CV and head and shoulder picture to [email protected]
Should you not be contacted within 2 weeks of sending CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.