Applicants are invited to join the Pragma Student Training Programme, based at our Head Office in Bellville.
This three-week programme is specifically aimed at B.Eng. or B.Sc. Eng. (Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, and Electrical and Computer, Mechatronic) students in their third or fourth year of studies. The content of this award winning programme ensures that the students are introduced to the concepts of enterprise asset management and Pragma’s service offering. Included is exposure to the work of an Asset Care Engineer at a Pragma client. The student will also have the privilege to be part of various coaching and mentoring sessions with Pragma’s senior leadership team, in order to provide them with valuable life and career lessons right at the start of their careers.
The programme will run from 24 June 2019 until 12 July 2019.
Successful candidates must have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- In their 3rd or 4th year of studying in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering and Mechatronic Engineering
- Available for the entire duration of the programme
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in diverse-rich teams
- Computer literate – Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
Prospective delegates must upload all of below documentation:
- A transcript of your academic record
- A 2019 letter, stamped and confirmed by the Higher institution stipulating the duration for your in-service / experiential training
Duties & Responsibilities
The intention is a combination of practical work experience, personal development training and exposure to the field of Asset Management, for those students who require in-service training, in order to obtain their qualification
How to Apply:
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It’s as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Share on WhatsApp
To apply for this job please visit www.graduates24.com.