- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Verify carton contents label for quantity, and correct product.
2. Pull order in compliance with pick ticket and/or RF device.
3. Pack order in compliance with pull ticket.
4. Report all discrepancies to the department supervisor.
5. Report all damaged goods to the department supervisor.
1. Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as part of a team.
2. Good attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
3. Able to lift 50 kg. on an unassisted basis.
4. Background in a distribution center environment preferred.
5. Ability to stand for extended periods.
6. High school graduate or equivalent.
- Number of vacancies: 10
- Minumun level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No