Internship is for those who have NOT completed their Bachelors’ degree
studies yet. Our aim is to select exceptional students for internship
openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored
& coached by strong P&G leaders. Upon successful completion of
the Internship, you will have an opportunity to be considered for
Full-Time employment upon completion of your degree.
are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study. The job
openings cover departments like Marketing, Customer Business
Development, Supply Chain, Finance & Accounting, Consumer Market
Knowledge, Human Resources, Communications, Purchasing, Health Care and
- You will
be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning
opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors’ Degree
- You’re available for the internship for 6 consecutive weeks (depending on your academic calendar)
- You demonstrate leadership skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture.