When applying, please submit a PDF version of your CV together with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of your ID, Drivers and qualifications.
PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR, D LOWER: SERITI COAL, NEW VAAL COLLIERY, FREE STATE
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for the accurate calculation and submission of payroll data to the Payroll processing team at Head Office, ensuring payroll stability at the operation.
- Perform payroll calculations as defined by the operation, including but not limited to allowances, bonuses, overtime, awards and increases
- Feed payroll processing as per agreed payment schedule
- Ensure submission of all relevant valid third-party payments
- Effective people management/ supervision of payroll section
You will need:
- Diploma / Degree in Finance or PayrolI (NQF Level 7)
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in Payroll or finance
- Working experience in SAP
- Fully competent in the use of the SAP HR system inclusive of the functional modules of Employee Transaction Management (ETM), Employee Life Cycle Management (ELM)
- Fully competent in the use of the SAP Query Manager reporting tool
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and regulations including the Labour Relations Act (LRA), Basic Conditions of Employment Act (BCEA), PAYE, POPI
- Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy skills (MS Office – Advanced MS Office Excel & PowerPoint)
- Valid driver’s licence
- Valid Certificate of Fitness or able to obtain one
- SAP certified – completed formal computer-based training
- SAP Super User (user rights, utilisation)
- SAP Query Manager reporting tool
- Skycom proficiency
- Experience within the mining industry
Ref No: NVC114/20GS
Closing date: 30 November 2020
A CV with certified copies (certification within a 3-month period) of relevant qualifications, together with ID document & valid driver’s license must be accompanied with your application.
Appointments will be made in line with Employment Equity targets.
All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful. Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.