NW Dept Of Community Safety
Road Traffic Management Learnership Programme
Stepend: R 3000.00 PM
- Grade 12 (Matric Certificate)/ NCV L4 Certificate,
- South African Identity Document,
- Age must be between 18-35 years,
- Valid Driver’s License Code B,
- SAPS Clearance Certificate,
- Recent Medical Report Certificate that proves that applicant can do strenuous exercise,
- Proof of residence from Traditional Authority or Municipality.
- Applications must be accompanied by a signed and dated Z83. a recent updated comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details. Originally certified copies of all Qualifications, ID document, and other required documents.
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- All qualifications will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish this Department with an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
How to Apply
Candidates must indicate the number of the post/reference number and the centre in their applications.
All applications must be forwarded to the Director:
Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management,
Private Bag x19,
Office No. 138/110/111/113,152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building,Albert Luthuli Drive Mafikeng
Closing date: 29 January 2020
NB. Learners who have previously been in a Learnership programme in the Public Service will not be considered.