The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a public entity accountable to the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET). It provides financial assistance to eligible students at public universities and at Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) colleges throughout South Africa.
NSFAS is looking to employ graduate interns from the greater Cape Town surrounding areas who meet the following minimum requirements.
- Unemployed South African graduates
- A minimum of a three (3) year degree or diploma from higher education institutions in the areas as indicated below
- No previous experience (Less than one-year casual work experience could be considered).
- NSFAS funded graduates
Field of Study & Qualifications
- Human Resources; Industrial Psychology or similar
- Financial Accounting; Accounting or similar
Candidates will be required to display the following personal attributes
- Record keeping and file management skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team
- Ability to work under pressure and display initiative
- Time Management
- High level skills in comprehension
- Accuracy and attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the requirements should send
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae,
- Copies of Academic Qualifications
- Names of two contactable referees
To: [email protected] with the subject Graduate Internship Programme
- NSFAS does not consider late applications.
- NSFAS only corresponds with shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from NSFAS within 1 month of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Closing date: 1 March 2019