National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) Invites applications from qualified unemployed graduates to apply for the NMISA Internship programme 2020 / 2021.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities and competencies:
- Proactively creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities through active participation by, for example, taking notes and asking questions
- Using newly gained knowledge and skills on the job and learning through their application.
- Strong attention to detail when performing work tasks to avoid errors
The Following Internship Opportunities are open for applications:
Temperature & Humidity Internship
- National Diploma/ Degree in Physics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of thermodynamics, matter and relative humidity is required
- Postgraduate qualification will be added advantage
- Knowledge of humidity and dewpoint will be an advantage
- Knowledge of temperature metrology will be an advantage
- Degree in Finance or related qualification.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation (PFMA, etc.)
- Competent in MS Office Software package
- Analysing, quality and detailed orientation
- Good communication skills and report writing skills
Salary Range (differentiated according to the level of qualification): R 6 070.00 – R 8 050.00 per month
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified persons may forward all supporting documentation required (updated CV, certified academic record, certified educational qualifications and certified ID.)
Clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Send applications to: [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 18 July 2020
- Only candidates who have not taken part in an internship programme with all supporting documents will be considered for the position.
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- The NMISA subscribes to and applies the principles prescribed by the Employment Equity Act.
- Preference will be given to candidates who meet the requirements and who will add to the cultural and gender diversity of the organisation.
- The NMISA Human Capital Development programme, which this Internship Opportunity forms part of, is focused on recruiting the following candidates in order of preference: Coloured, African & Indians.