Purpose of Role:
To receive training within the NMISA Finance Division. Ensure compliance to Treasury Regulations and the PFMA, by fulfilling the below roles according to policies and procedures. Knowledge of GRAP, PFMA and its related regulations and ACCPAC.
Salary Range: R 6 070.00 – R 8 050.00 per month
Minimum Qualifications, knowledge and Experience
- National Diploma/ Degree in Finance or related qualification.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation (PFMA, etc.)
- Competent in MS Office Software package
- Analysing, quality and detailed orientation
- Good communication skills and report writing skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately capture invoices in the accounting systems in order to effect payment timeously and accurately to creditors.
- Accurately prepare monthly and daily reconciliations of creditors’ accounts with the suppliers’ statements and age analysis.
- Prepare reconciliations and payments for the travel expenses and reimbursement claims.
- Assist with asset management
- Capture payments into ACCPAC daily.
- Ensure that petty cash is reconciled weekly and is replenished and available.
- Record petty cash transactions in the general ledger weekly.
- Assist with invoicing of clients booked on small contracts database, including general
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is self-motivated and very detail conscious, dependable and will act in an understanding and helpful manner while performing tasks associated with the position. The position also requires being honest and ethical, being pleasant with others and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified persons may forward all supporting documentation required
- Updated CV,
- Certified academic record,
- Certified educational qualifications and
- Certified ID
To apply mail NMISA Human Resource at [email protected] .
Only candidates who have not taken part in an internship programme with all supporting documents will be considered for the position. Clearly indicate which position you are applying for.
Closing date: 12 August 2019
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The NMISA subscribes to and applies the principles prescribed by the Employment Equity Act. Preference will be given to candidates who meet the requirements and who will add to the cultural and gender diversity of the organisation. The NMISA Human Capital Development programme, which this Internship Opportunity forms part of, is focused on recruiting the following candidates in order of preference: Coloured, Indian & African.