https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-10-09 14:09:122020-10-09 14:09:12New Business Development Jobs
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Bcom degree preferred
- Corporate sales experience (ideally telematics or truck fleet sales)
- Strong computer skills (MS Office, advanced Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional and well presented at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and for extended hours, if required
- Must be prepared to travel around Gauteng
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable car
- PSIRA grading for position – Grade B (Company Requirement) (can be obtained once appointed)
- Accountability for client growth and proactively increasing turnover through own existing client base as well as new clients.
- Securing profitable new business.
- Attending to potential clients in different areas of responsibility.
- Addressing and resolving client’s queries promptly and satisfactorily.
- Personally designing and costing the complete solution offering
- Preparing and presenting complex proposals.
- Ensuring that quotations are submitted timeously to clients.
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with clients
- Planning, budgeting, co-ordinating and attending to client’s requirements.
- Assisting with marketing related issues.
- Compiling and submitting weekly and monthly management reports.
- Acquiring thorough in-depth trade and competitor knowledge
- To ensure that all contracts and quotations are completed accurately and in full, with necessary drawings and or technical addendum’s to be attached
- Ensure timeous submission of all paperwork to ensure enough time allowed to source any non-standard stock items.
- Ensure only approved equipment in accordance with company policies are sold
- Identify and develop sales opportunities, incorporating extensive cold calling activities, in order to maximise growth within a specific market
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Presentation skills
- High level of Integrity