https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-08-25 15:06:162020-08-25 15:06:16Nedbank: IT Internship Programme for 2020
Nedbank IT Graduate Oppportunity 2020
- Develop the skills to install, customize and implement the IdentityIQ solution.
- Develop the skills to Configuration of code in support of all components of the IdentityIQ solution. This ranges from workflows to adapters and system configuration
- Develop the skills to Document all processes, procedures and standards that enable the IdentityIQ system is maintain and communicated.
- Stays abreast of changes related to the product.
- Develops the skill within the organization, act as skills mentor on specific product.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Relevant Diploma / Degree
Minimum Experience Level
- Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good working relationships.
- Proactively and quickly making sense of complex issues; responding effectively to complex and ambiguous situations; communicating complicated information simply.
- Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement.
- Establishing and sustaining trusting relationships by accurately perceiving and interpreting one’s own and others’ emotions and behaviour in the context of the political environment; leveraging insights to effectively manage one’s own responses and reactions.
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Focus
- Work Standards
How to Apply
Closing date: 12 March 2020