Msinsi Holdings (SOC) Ltd, trading as Msinsi Resorts and Game Reserves, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Umgeni Water mandated to manage water resources around Umgeni Water managed / owned dams.
Exciting opportunities exist for Graduate Trainee: Stakeholder Engagement to join the team at Msinsi Head Office Hillcrest.
- Three Year Diploma in Communications / Public Relations or Relevant equivalent qualification.
- Unendorsed motor vehicle Drivers Licence
- Assist with compiling and scheduling meetings for various stakeholder engagements
- Take minutes and records of engagement sessions held, for official reporting.
- Assist in planning and the logistics of organizing key stakeholder engagement events and meetings.
- Liaise with Stakeholder Coordinator and CRM supervisor for complaints received from various stakeholders.
- Assist with monitoring social media engagements
- Compile stakeholder statistics and collate all relevant information for quarterly reports.
- Assist with execution of CSI projects and handovers.
- Provide necessary administrative duties to the marketing team
Key Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication.
- Ability to plan and handle communication with all levels of staff.
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and keep accuracy levels.
How to Apply
NB. Clearly indicate the position being applied for and reference number.
Interested persons are requested to send a motivation letter, detailed CV and copies of certificates to : email: [email protected]
Post to: Msinsi (SOC) Limited, Attention HR Manager, Private bag X 1020, Hillcrest, 3650
Applications without relevant certified copies will not be considered.
Closing date: 06 November 2020
Enquiries: Zamani Myeza (031) 765 7724.
If you do not receive a reply within four (4) weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.