Mr Price has an exciting opportunity for an energetic person who is passionate about digital marketing and ecommerce! If you feel you are that person and you meet the requirements, please send us your application!
- Create and execute ecommerce briefs for new campaigns to drive ecommerce KPI’s.
- Brief seasonal marketing update of digital messaging relating to ecommerce.
- Develop monthly customer acquisition strategies for email as well as our mobile app.
- Execute and implement Facebook Catalog Ads.
- Collaboration with relevant teams in the creation and implementation of marketing briefs for digital and paid media channels.
- Manage the working relationship with various digital agencies and affiliate markets.
- Work with ecommerce head to set and monitor budgets for performance marketing.
- Work closely with ecommerce head and brand heads in order to understand objectives and ensure that the relevant data is being collected.
- Assist with the collection and integration of data from multiple sources across the business, maintaining and enhancing data integrity.
- Pull automated reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to feedback insights to the relevant teams.
- Consolidating external reports from third party suppliers into a single working document, feedback insights back to the business and track progress over time.
- Collate all marketing visuals into a consolidated document in order to maintain a holistic view of activities across channels.
- Research and test new and innovative digital initiatives to improve our ecommerce performance marketing strategies.
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing, digital marketing qualification is preferred
- 3-4 years’ experience in ecommerce or digital marketing
- Must have campaign management experience, with tools such as, Facebook Business Manager, Google marketing platform and affiliate networks
- Experience working with a digital marketing agency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for high interaction with a variety of people inside and outside of organization
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint experience
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion-value retailer with 6 trading divisions, namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; sheetstreet and mrpmoney.
We’re movers and shakers.
We pride ourselves on our fast-moving, fast-working and collaborative culture. Our extensive market-leading retail knowledge means that our environment fosters creativity, curiosity, and a need for exploration.
We employ over 16000 incredible people, and retail in over 1000 South African based stores, almost 100 international stores, and through our online channels offering our full product assortments.
Mr Price Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.