Working as a Tableau Dev at our Durban HQ, you’ll be providing analytic solutions that generate actionable insight across the business.
This can range from once-off projects to identify outliers/trends, searching for efficiencies in current processes, and maintaining reports that allow business to make decisions.
In order to apply, we’re looking for:
- Relevant IT Qualification
- Tableau Certification (This would be a HUGE advantage)
- 3+ Year’s working experience with:
- Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server
- Data modelling
- Numerical packages like R or Python
- Alteryx and/or SQL
A day in your life?
- Ensure the timely design and development of Tableau reports and analysis to various stakeholders
- Data modelling in Alteryx and/or Tableau Prep
- Ensuring that reports and data sets answer key stakeholder questions and provide insight to allow stakeholders to make informed, data-driven decisions
- Ensure data integrity across all Tableau reports
- Continuously ensure that all data is consistent, readily available and accurate
- Maintaining our Tableau Server (Data sources, workbooks, users, security etc.)
- Training Junior developers for Tableau development
- Setting Tableau design standards, best practices etc
- Efficient ongoing analytics across various processes and initiatives
A bit about us?
mrpAdvance is responsible for the solutions & complex analytical requirements of the business.
The aim is creating relevant, sustainable solutions that are readily available to users.
We drive decisions utilizing cloud data warehouse technologies, advanced visualization, data science and solid collaboration.
The mr price group are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to Employment Equity