We are recruiting an Intern Web Designer to join our Digital Marketing team on a 3-month fixed term contract to support the execution of the Digital Marketing strategy. If you are a team player with a hunger to learn more about the digital and E-commerce space, then we are looking for you!
Minimum Requirements for this role include:
- Grade 12 and a relevant qualification
- Dreamweaver or another equivalent editor
- The ability to produce handwritten HTML & CSS code
- Show an understanding of working within the Bootstrap CSS framework
- The ability to produce web ready images within Photoshop
- Working knowledge of content management software to develop websites
- Working knowledge of email marketing platforms
- Detail orientated
- Basic UI design principles to create online content (advantageous)
Here’s what you can expect to do in this role:
- Setting up promotions in the E-commerce platform
- Updating landing page content
- Updating mrphome APP content
- Designing and scheduling push notifications
- Setting up email campaigns
- mrphome retails contemporary designed homeware and furniture to value minded customers with a young-at-heart attitude. mrphome people are confident creative and energetic. Partner this with a natural ability to build relationships and a passion for retail, and you would make a great fit for this exciting and dynamic environment.
How to Apply
mrphome is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to Employment Equity.