Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Company: Mr Price
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Durban, KZN
Date listed: 21 September 2020
Are you a creative, organised individual with good negotiation and presentation skills who has a desire to grow into a buying role? We are hiring Trainee Buyers / Planners within our Apparel Home and Sport retailers for 2021.
- Apply your learning of the knowledge and skills by demonstrating awareness of the factors which influence the way we perform in current trade manage opportunities and risks considering the impact of competitors on our business.
- Sample management entails managing your dept. samples from Fits, through to Pre-Production samples (PPS’s) ensuring accurate records are maintained.
- Learn on the job how to create a seasonal strategy and assortment building
- The seasonal strategy entails working with Planner to plan the product assortment, spend allocation, supplier plan, and marketing focus for the season, to achieve the company’s goals
- Assortment building is preparing and presenting a well-considered product assortment according to the seasonal strategy
- Ensure orders are captured on the system in time to ensure our buying path process is adhered to
The following opportunities are open for applications:
How to Apply
A completed Diploma/Degree in:
- Interior or Fashion Design,
- Textile Design,
- Clothing Management,
- Consumer Science
A completed Degree/ Diploma in:
- Supply Chain & Logistics,
- Retail Business Management,
- Business Science,