MMI Holdings Limited
Execute various recruitment administrative processes and support the HC team in delivering a consistent HC service that empowers the business to achieve its strategic objectives
- Interns must have achieved a National Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12)
- 1 year qualification in Wealth Management, Long Term Insurance or Financial Management
- Only South African youth may be registered on an internship
- Be aged between 18 and 35
- Be unemployed
- Previously disadvantaged candidates
- Must be willing to commit to a 12 month Internship programme starting on the 01 February 2019
- Must be residing on the identified area
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
- Accurately capture client information on the relevant system.
- Execute client requests within the agreed timeframes, quality standards and legislation.
- Handle all the administrative tasks according to agreed standards and turnaround times.
- Engage with client in a client centricity manner in order to improve client retention and repeat business activities.
- Resolve client queries and follow up to ensure queries are resolved timeously and effectively.
- Ensuring accurate completion of documentation as per service level agreement in order to meet client needs.
- Effectively utilise client service interactions to improve client retention and repeat business activities.
- Effectively use administration systems to ensure accuracy of documentation
- Providing effective, efficient and professional service to all our clients and offices, both telephonically and through written correspondence
- Handling of urgent complex enquiries and requests received telephonically and via fax/ email
- Ensuring client service level agreements are met and exceeded.
- Compile and check the relevant document to process payments and policy amendments within service agreement and authority levels.
- Capture of new business appplications
Provide an administrative support to FInancial Advisers, Regional Administrator and Branch Management
- Business Acumen
- Customer/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for results
- Leads Changes and Innovation
- Impact and influence
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
- Only on-line applications submitted via our careers page will be considered.
- Internal Team Members must inform their manager of their application. Your manager must be aware of and support your application.
Closing Date: 28 January 2019