Alpha Labour Solutions Pty Ltd
A Millwright is required in Bloemfontein in order to maintain equipment and services on site.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Qualified Millwright (N3)
* PLC and VSD experience will be advantageous (Preferable Siemens and WEG)
* Wireman(s) licence will be advantageous
* Minimum 3 – 5 years applicable experience
* Ability to work under pressure
* Trouble shooting and fault determination skills (Mechanical and electrical)
* Prepared to work weekends, public holidays, overtime, shifts and standby when required
* Ability to function within maintenance and production team environment and contribute towards achieving objectives
* Computer literacy
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Normal and preventative maintenance of processing, packaging and services equipment to achieve optimum availability and efficiency.
* Fault determination and breakdown / emergency repairs.
* Technical support and advice to all maintenance and production teams.
* Liaison with operating staff in order to improve machine performance.
* Attend team meetings and contribute towards a process of continuous improvement. * Participate in way better teams.
* Analysis of machine condition and past performance to optimize a pro-active maintenance approach.
* Training and assistance to colleagues and production staff when required.
* Assistance with machine changeover and start-¬ups.
* Assist with incident investigations when required.
* Will be required to perform both mechanical and electrical duties.
* Perform root cause analysis on machine breakdowns