Well respected FMCG entity seeks experienced and qualified Millwright with superior fault finding capabilities. This a permanent position based in Bloemfontein
Duties & Responsibilities
- Qualified Millwright (N3)
- PLC and VSD experience will be advantageous (Preferable Siemens and WEG)
- Wireman(s) licence will be advantageous
- Minimum 3 – 5 years applicable experience
- Trouble shooting and fault determination skills (Mechanical and electrical)
- Prepared to work weekends, public holidays, overtime, shifts and standby when required
- Ability to function within maintenance and production team environment and contribute towards achieving objectives
- Perform day to day and preventative maintenance of processing and packaging equipment to achieve optimum efficiency.
- Fault finding and breakdown / emergency repairs.
- Provide technical support and advice to all maintenance and production teams.
- Liaise with operating staff on a regular in order to improve machine performance.
- Attend team meetings and contribute towards a process of continuous improvement.
- Analysis of machine condition and past performance to optimize a pro-active maintenance approach.
- Provide training and assistance to colleagues and production staff when required.
- Assist with machine changeover and start-ups.
- Assist with incident investigations when required.
- Will be required to perform both mechanical and electrical duties.
- Perform root cause analysis on machine breakdowns.
**Kindly be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted”