Managed People Solutions
A merchandiser is responsible to effectively and efficiently merchandise products in a set standard in order to grow company brands and visibility
- Greet and acknowledge customers (e.g. store managers) and consumers (e.g. shoppers
- Count and determine stock to be merchandised as per SOP.
- Draw stock requirements (e.g. fill the space immediately after entering a store) according to SOP.
- Merchandise in accordance with SOP and check vintage, product quality on the shelf, stock rotation and price tag.
- Keep shelf and back-up area (e.g. store room) clean, tidy and uncluttered in accordance with housekeeping SOP.
- Execute merchandising activities as per cycle brief.Be polite with customer and where needed, escalate to management to resolve issues.
- Feedback on customer complaints, queries and requests.
- Communicate and upkeep knowledge of product and promotions according to the cycle brief.
- Effectively record merchandising activities as per standard.
- Execute calls as per call cycle
- Advice FSM on out of stocks as per SOP.
Data Management and Analysis
Record relevant metrics and competitor activities as per standard
Effective Human Capital (Self) Management and development
- Follow through to ensure that personal quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained.
- Plan and prioritize, demonstrate abilities to manage competing demands.
- Demonstrate abilities to anticipate and manage change
- Demonstrate flexibility in balancing achievement of own objectives with abilities to understand and respond to organizational needs.
- Make yourself aware of the dress code and adhere to it (smart casual) as per SOP.
- Submit required documents to respective department on time including Proof of Delivery (POD), new account opening and trading term agreement as per the SOP
- Manage and take care of company assets including car, laptop and handheld devices as per SOP.
- Submit all expense reports on time as per SOP.
- Merchandising experience
- At least 12 months experience in an FMCG merchandising environment
- Do not apply for the position if you do not meet the requirements
- Only applications which meet the requirements will be considered for the position
- Should you not receive a response to your application within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.