https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-08-26 02:03:592020-08-26 02:03:59Mechanic
Bakers S.A. Limited
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures vehicles and/or equipment is available for use by ensuring regular inspections, preventative maintenance and repairs are completed as per OEM specifications or as required in line with company requirements and processes.
- Ensures allocated Region/depot/site and staff are compliant with company processes and procedures.
- Oversee and responsible for productivity of employees.
- Monitor and maintain health & safety protocols.
- Service & Repair Vehicles (Truck & Trailer, incl. Tailift),
- Conduct services in line with OEM Specifications & in line with company requirements.
- Conduct repairs in line with OEM Specifications & in line with company requirements.
- Preparation of vehicles for COF in line with relevant legislation and as per company requirements.
- Handling of repairs for vehicles with breakdowns during and after hours where required
- Conduct Inspections and repairs as identified.
- Ensure completion and submission of all required documents relating to servicing and repairs.
- Any other duties or ad hock tasks as requested by Foreman / Team Leader / Management / Executive * Continuous improvement of skills, knowledge & service delivery * For fill any tasks requested by Bakers Task Team / Strategy Consultant* Positive energy is contagious and required by company – abstain from negative gossip
- ISO 9001:2015 commitment to taking a lead role to ensure world class progression. To ensure that the Business Management System is maintained within your department/division and that the overall rating does not drop below a B during internal audits.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Relevant tertiary qualification essential
- Electrical experience advantageous
- An understanding of engines is essential, and prior automotive experience can be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills essential
- Ability to provide instructions to team, and follow up and through with instructions given
- Dynamic, innovative and structured individual
- Professional, hardworking, fast learning individual
- Driver’s License Code 14 preferable
- Willingness to participate in in-house training
- Ability to operate all auto repair tools
- Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment essential.
- Willing to work extended hours, breakdowns, call-outs as and when required.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ relevant experience in a similar role essential.