The Mastercard Intern Program is a 8 week program where students will gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global company. As an intern, you will be challenged with completing projects that will enhance your skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
Program Dates: Nov 2020 – Jan 2021
- Impactful assignments that drive business results
- Networking sessions and leadership speaker’s series
- Volunteer and team building experiences
The Intern is a team member who actively contributes to external and internal projects for MasterCard Data & Services clients and will:
- Develop working relationship with team lead and the team
- Contribute towards everyday client deliverables
- Develop and produce reports with the support and guidance of the team lead
- Develop analytical skills by ensuring recommendations and insight are included in all deliverables
- Prepare and deliver presentations with guidance
- Identify client challenges and bring ideas on opportunities to the attention of the team
- Open to post-graduate students studying a degree in a quantitative field.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decisions.
- Innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking.
- Ability to partner across the organization.
- Sound communication skills.
Upon the completion of the 8 week internship and successful performance evalution, candidates will get the opportunity to move directly to our full time 18 month Launch Graduate Program starting in Feb 2021.