Incumbents will be required to:
- Maintain PMPM schedules, master data and task lists on SAP;
- Plan the following: scope of tasks, duration of tasks, spares / equipment required and availability, spares availability, internal and external resources, etc. for all routine maintenance and project tasks;
- Compile and distribute annual shutdown plans and chair the planning meetings;
- Monitor adherence to the annual shutdown plan and evaluate the completed tasks;
- Control and plan outstanding tasks (work arising books, PMPM scheduling, projects, etc.);
- Provide technical support to maintenance foreman;
- Ensure that planned maintenance tasks keep equipment reliable and in good condition;
- Deal with contractors and suppliers regarding on-site repairs and projects to be completed.
- Manage Employees to deliver on requirements.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- Matric with a mechanical related trade test certificate.
- A minimum of 5 years engineering/ maintenance/ manufacturing experience in a FMCG.
Characteristics/skills and knowledge:
- Work experience as an Artisan;
- Work experience in Maintenance Planning;
- Technical work experience in a bottling packaging environment will be an added advantage;
- Work under pressure and able to meet deadlines;
- Good communication skills with internal and external customers and suppliers;
- Computer literate in MS Office, MS Projects and SAP PM and MM;
- Innovative, analytical and proactive;
- Good organisation & administration skills
- Strong planning and problem solving skills;
- Ability to organise resources and effectively delegate tasks to the maintenance team.
- Strong knowledge of asset care principles, including asset care plans, planning and scheduling, material management and information management.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.latestjobs.co.za.