Be part of this new age recruitment drive, we are now accepting Cyber Security Specialist’s registration resumes, we are excited to be making recruitment easy during these times if you are a Cyber Security Specialist’s you don’t want to miss this opportunity, register your profile with us and be a step closer in getting your next employment opportunity.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Must have +- 3 or more years related work experience
- Must have Information security policies knowledge
- Must have experience with vulnerability scanning solutions
- Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems
- Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources
- Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities, reporting violations
- Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements
- Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits
- Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls
- Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports, communicating system status.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- IT Qualification – Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree
PLEASE NOTE – There are currently NO ACTIVE POSITIONS, you will become one of our “ready to send candidates once the interview takes place”
NB – Please note that due to COVID 19, recruiters are not able to contact each applicant. However, for peace of mind, your CV will automatically be kept on our database for any future positions that may match your skills and competencies.
Motivation: “You don’t need to do something with your life, just do something with it each day”