– To be the contact person between the clients, suppliers, colleagues and management
– To accumulate and distribute the accurate information to the relevant parties
– Responsible for the current stock control and for the future planning and requirements of stock necessities that contributes to the strategic planning of the company
– Ensure that the assets are neat and correct before it goes out to the client, through the correct training and management of staff
– Manage effective route planning
– Effectiveness of vehicles and personnel
– Manage the reaction time
– Management of other personnel such as the administrative clerk and events coordinating personnel
– The development of proactive contingency that is based on possible future changes
– Cost effective management of the unit
– Responsible for correctly maintaining occupational health and safety standards
– The management, organisation and coordination of all events that the company is responsible for.
– A relevant tertiary qualification
– Computer literate
– Self-motivated team player with good people management
– Good communication skills
– Excellent organisational skills
The successful candidate must be willing to learn and grow within the position.
If your background matches the requirements and you would like to apply or receive more information, please:
– click on the “Apply” button or
– apply online at www.casupport.co.za/vacancies or
– forward a comprehensive CV to email@example.com with “LOGISTICS CERES” in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest and advise that only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Reference #: CPT000667
Consultant Name: Ilana AuretPieters