https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-10-12 22:35:332020-10-12 22:35:33LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR Jobs
Currently we are searching for a Logistics Administrator for Johannesburg, South Africa.
Responsibilities of this Post:
- Plan shipments based on product availability and customer requests.
- Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading).
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries.
- Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery.
- Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock and place orders as needed.
- Maintain updated records of orders, suppliers, and customers.
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders to ensure maximum satisfaction, and to maintain quality over quantity and further compile a related report on a weekly basis/ monthly basis.
- Keep abreast with current field practices to enhance service standards and delivery.
- Create and develop performance report, delivery method report and scope of work.
- Evaluate all items ordered by technical team (to reduce unnecessary orders).
- Must be able to identify opportunities on improving work processes and recommend appropriate action or solutions.
Requirements of this Post:
- Diploma/ Degree in Logistics or Supply Chain.
- Three years’ experience in the same or similar role
- Knowledge of logistics software or transport management systems.
- Good supervision skill.