National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight a
• Administration and processing of case files and litigation documents within the stipulated timeframes for those who haven’t complied with the arbitration orders
• Referring writs of execution to Labour Court and ensure that when received back stamped and signed they are hand delivered to the Sheriff’s office for execution of cases.
• Liaise with attorneys/ labour consultants and employers explaining the procedure to settle claims and provide summary of all outstanding cases upon request.
• Providing quality service internal and external clients
• Providing an effective and efficient service to walk in clients on progress of their cases that are at the litigation department.
• Providing documents to Funds Administration for processing of payments.
• Ensuring that all correspondence is timeously attended to
• Ensuring that all the cases that have been finalized and closed are systematically filed
• Prepare and submit monthly stats report to the Dispute Resolution Manager on all activities and cases for the month
• General Office Administration including stationary control and filing.
• Knowledge of Labour Legislation
• Knowledge of Collective Agreement
Soft skills or Personal Attributes required:
• Conflict Handling
• Planning and forecasting
• Patience and good listener
• Customer Relations
• Conceptualising skills
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Good Communicator
Education & Experience
• Matric/Grade 12 with an Office Administration Certificate
• 2+ years general administration experience.
Remuneration Grade: C1
It is the Council’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the EE Plan, first preference will be given to African Males and African Females.