The South African Police Service hereby invites unemployed graduates who conform to the requirements for a twelve (12) months Graduate Recruitment Scheme at Gauteng Province.The Graduate Recruitment Scheme is part of the National Human Resource Development Strategy and the National Skills Development Strategy.
- Be a South African citizen;
- Must be in possession of National Senior Certificate / Senior Certificate / National Certificate Vocational (level 4);
- Must have no previous criminal conviction(s) or case(s) pending;
- Applicants must be unemployed, never employed in field of the advertised post and never participated in an internship programme relevant to the field of the post;
- Proof of residential address to be attached;
- Applicants are restricted to apply for only three (3) positions and complete separate application forms for each post reference number.
Intern categories with minimum requirements: Graduate Intern:
Tertiary Qualification is required (Statement of Results must be attached). Student Intern: Practical experience required by the Tertiary Institution in order for learners to finalise their qualification (letter from the Institution must be attached).
NB: Stipend for each category will be determined by the Divisional Commissioner Human Resource Development: South African Police Service
PROVINCIAL LEVEL: Limpopo
The following posts are advertised for consideration in terms of the Graduate Recruitment Scheme intothe South African Police Service.
|Legal Administrative Intern (2 Posts)Section: Legal PractitionerLocation:
Limpopo: Prov.Legal ServiceRef Number: LIM INT01 / 2020
|Intern (2 posts)Section: CommunicationLocation:
Limpopo: Prov.Communication Ref Number: LIM INT02 / 202 2Province: Limpopo
|Social Work Intern(1 post)Section: Social WorkerLocation:
Limpopo: Prov.Employee Health & WellnessRef Number: LIM INT03 / 2020
|PsychologistIntern(1 post)Section: PsychologistLocation:
Limpopo: Prov.Employee Health & Wellness Ref Number: LIM INT04 / 2020
|Intern (18posts)Section: FinanceLocation:
|Intern (11 posts)Section: FinanceLocation:
|Intern (18 posts)Section: HR PractitionerLocation:
|Intern (25posts)Section: Supply Chain ManagementLocation:
- Only the official Application Form for the Graduate Recruitment Scheme (available on the SAPS website) will be accepted. All instructions on the application form must be adhered to. Failure to do so may result in the rejection of the application.
- The post particulars and reference number of the post must be correctly specified on the Application Form.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae must be submittedtogether with the application form.
- Certified copies of an applicant’s ID document, National Senior Certificate and all post school educational qualifications with statement of results obtained must also be submitted and attached to every application. Certified copies should not be older than 6 months. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
- Applications must be posted / hand delivered timeously. Late applications will not be accepted or considered. The closing date for all applications is2020-02-28.
- All short-listed candidates will be subjected to fingerprint screening.
- All short-listed candidates will undergo a personal interview. Short-listed applicants may be subjected to vetting.
- Correspondence will be conducted with successful candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 4 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Province: Eastern Cape
- The South African Police Service is under no obligation to fill a post after advertisement thereof.
- Recommended candidates will be expected to sign a 12 months Internship Contract.
- Graduate Recruitment Scheme in the SAPS may not be regarded as a guarantee for automatic absorption for permanent appointment.
How to Apply
Applications can be posted or hand delivered to:
Col Mongwe EJ, 015293 7007 [email protected] 81 Biccard Street Polokwane
Capt Manamela MM, 015293 7014/1581 Biccard Street Polokwane ( Office 15)
WO Seroma GC, 015293 7014/1581 BiccardStreet Polokwane ( Office 15)
APPLICATIONS POSTED: The Provincial Commissioner: Human Resource Development (Attention WO Seroma GC)
SA Police Service
Private Bag x9428