Letsemeng Local Municipality
Letsemeng Local Municipality Finance Internships 2020 / 2021
The National Treasury has introduced the Financial Management Internship programme to promote capacity in Municipalities; Finance Interns will gain first-hand practical experience and be trained in financial management reforms within Budget and Treasury Office.
Remuneration: R100 000 PA, total cost to employer.
Areas of development will include:
- To perform strategic and operational financial management task;
- Undertake financial and performance reporting (income and expenditure);
- Apply good governance; professional ethics and values;
- Be involved in auditing and risk management;
- Be involved in budgeting process;
- Implementation and reporting;
- Be involved in supply chain management processes;
- Assist in other financial functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce
- B. Tech in Cost Management or Management Accounting
- National Diploma in Financial Management.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their detailed CV’s with contactable references, certified copies of original certificates with covering letter to: Acting Director: Corporate Services, Mr SG Qwelane, Letsemeng Local Municipality, 07 Groottrek Street, Koffiefontein, 9986
- No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted.
- The Municipality reserves the right to reference check all short listed candidates and to verify their qualifications.
- The employer reserves the right not to fill these positions.
- Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only.
- Applicants who have not been contacted within 30 days from closing date should consider their application unsuccessful.
All enquiries in this regard should be directed to: Acting Director Corporate Service, Mr SG Qwelane; Tel: (053) 33 00212
Closing date: 24 August 2020.