https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png 0 0 Gover https://za.jobs-vacancies.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Jobs-VacanciesNet-300x157.png Gover2020-09-16 09:14:382020-09-16 09:14:38Legal Practice Council: Executive Assistant
Legal Practice Council
he Legal Practice Council (LPC) is currently embarking on a process to fill a Executive Assistant: Office of the Executive Officer position for its National Office.
- Matric (Grade 12)
- National Diploma in Administration or similar and 5 years administrative or secretarial experience for an executive levelled position.
- Administrative or secretarial experience for an executive levelled position within a professional regulatory environment is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Skills and Competencies
- Problem solving
- Telephone etiquette
- Time management
- Working under pressure
- Minute taking and Administration.
- Manage the executive’s diary and schedule meetings i.e. annual general meetings, special meetings, committee meetings as directed.
- Prepare all notices and make arrangements for meetings, inclusive of securing venues and arranging catering requirements.
- Prepare and distribute circulars.
- Distribute documentation timeously to meeting attendees.
- Take messages and forward timeously to the Executive.
- Prepare agendas for Council and Committee meetings.
- Type and distribute minutes of meetings, as directed.
- Coordinate travel arrangements inclusive of flights, car hire and accommodation.
- Provide support in the preparation of reports and presentations.
- Type documentation and prepare presentations, as requested by the Executive.
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate database, where relevant;▪ Coordinate the provision of stationery for the office of the Executive.
- Coordinate repairs for office equipment to ensure all equipment is in sound working order at all times.
- Liaise with internal departments and various external stakeholders, on request by the Executive and general query handling.
Package & Remuneration
R337 687 p.a –all-inclusive package